If you would like to see a policy that is not on our website please email email@example.com.
Please note more detailed procedural information that support our policies are within our policies into practice. If you would like to receive a copy of any policy into practice please request these directly from the Academy.
- Accessibility Plan - for ATB Approval Oct 2021.pdf
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy - Approved ATB Dec 2020.pdf
- CA Academy KCSIE Safeguarding Policy - Approved September 2021 v3 amended Jan 2022.pdf
- CA Behaviour-for-Learning-Policy-June-2021 (002).pdf
- Charging and Remissions Policy - 2021 - final.pdf
- Communicating with Stakeholders Policy and Policy into Practice CA NDA v3 - amended 2019 re staffing .pdf
- Complaints Policy - approved ATB October 2021.pdf
- Exclusion of Students Policy Updated September 2020.pdf
- Provider Access Policy Final - 2021.pdf
- Public Sector Equality Duty 2021.pdf
- Remote Learning Policy v7 22.1.21.pdf
- RSE Policy v3 - Approved May 2020.pdf
- Whistleblowing Policy reviewed 2021.pdf
Non Curriculum Reports/Agreements
Information about how we process personal data at Consett Academy.
General Data Protection Regulation:
With effect from 25th May 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulation requires the Academy to be more transparent and provide the lawful basis in which we use personal data. To ensure that all stakeholders are informed of this the Privacy Notices found below contain the following information:
Categories of data we collect and process;
- The purpose for which we collect and process personal data;
- The lawful basis on which we process this data;
- The duration for which we retain the information;
- Who we share the information with;
- Your right to withdraw consent or access your data;
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
In addition to the Privacy Notices we have updated our Data Protection Policy, which is available upon request.
The Academy recognises the importance and take the utmost care to ensure that personal data is protected, secure and used appropriately.
If you have any queries regarding GDPR, please contact Mrs C Connolly, Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org